Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Is it working?

     That's the big question isn't it? I know I've been hearing things like "how long does she have to wear the harness?" a lot lately. The simple answer is I don't know. 
     I can look Froggie over and think she's perfect (she is my daughter and I think she's perfect regardless) but an X-ray may show that she's still in need of a harness or other treatment. And that's really the only way we'll know. We're quickly approaching the halfway mark of her current treatment. It's hard to believe that on Thursday she will have been in the harness for 6 weeks! In another 6 weeks they'll do another set of X-rays to see where Froggie's hips are at. 
     Our doctor had told me about children who are taken out of their harness' and their legs stay in the position the harness holds them in. Well this morning when I was changing Froggie's clothes I thought I'd take a picture. She's pretty wiggly so it's not the greatest picture but that's how her legs lay as long as she's not moving them around. I hope this means it's working!

No comments:

Post a Comment