Thursday, January 16, 2014

Shopping Fun

     After nap I decided to pack the kids up and head out to the store since I wanted to get out of the house and was looking for yarn for a project I'm thinking about. Big Brother had still been awake when I drove through Starbucks to pick up some coffee and a sandwich and asked for "ice cream in a cup with a straw" (a frappucino). I had told him maybe later and only if he took his nap since he's to the point of occasionally refusing them. 
     Well he slept well and since I'd been thinking about going to the craft store I figured we would make a pit stop at Target and pick up his vanilla bean frappucino. Froggie had fallen asleep on the way there so this is how we shopped! I had forgotten my Ergo otherwise there wouldn't have been any dilemma as to where Froggie would go. The set up worked surprisingly well, the kids each got a little toy, valentines, and the clearance deals on lunch boxes and accessories were so good I got myself a new lunchbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment