Friday, January 17, 2014

Babysitting Snafu

     Hubby and I decided to leave Big Brother at home with my mom while he finished his nap and head to the gym. We took Froggie with us since there are babysitters at the Y but we ran into an issue… We had gotten to the Y at 4:45 and there weren't any babysitters until 5.
     Hubby and I opted to take turns side we just planned on running. Hubby stayed with Froggie while I went up to run and was supposed to come up when the babysitter came in. However, the baby sitter never showed up. I ended my run and headed back downstairs to find Hubby and Froggie in the same place I left them. So I took Froggie so Hubby could head upstairs and I waited for the babysitter to show. Unfortunately they never did, until we were finished an putting our coats on at 5:45. 
     While it was only an inconvenience since Hubby and I went together to the gym, it could have been a huge issue if I'd have tried to go by myself with the kids. I guess we know now that we have to go later in the evening so that we can be sure there is someone to watch the kids!

My gym buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment