Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Ringing in 2014

     Well the new year is here and the rest of my family fell asleep before the ball dropped! Here's a little of how this evening went: Big Brother went into some sort of delirious state where he ran away from a buffalo who was living in the kitchen and was hungry which led to ALL of the lights being turned on. Froggie fell asleep on my lap and then spent the rest of 2013 in her pack and play cuddling with Big Brother's stuffed Frosty the Snowman. Big Brother "read" Hubby's book to him and changed the characters to his favorite Planes and Cars. All of this reading must have made him tired because he fell asleep on the couch squished up against Hubby (who then also fell asleep). Amidst all of this my mother received a call that my sister's dog ran away (for more info about that check here).
     So I rang in the new year working on the blog and taking cheesy pictures:

Hubby wasn't actually asleep yet

Sleepy kids - made it later than expected

snuggled head to head

snuggling with Frosty


Welcoming the New Year with my sleepy heads

No comments:

Post a Comment