Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Resolutions 2014

     Now that we're 15 days into the new year I suppose I could discuss my resolutions. I'm not resolving to be more organized, lose weight, cut anything out, etc. I'm resolving to run a half marathon by the end of the year. Today I busted out my Christmas presents for the first time, loaded up iPod, new running shoes and my watch and headed to the gym. I had a nice, but short, run since it was our first time at the Y and we needed to get the kids dinner.

Christmas gear in action

After my first run of the year.

     It was nice to be running again, it's been since my 5k on Thanksgiving that I've been running. On a sort of related note I signed Hubby and I up for the Pittsburgh Pirates 5k Home Run AND a box full of running gear showed up on my doorstep today as well!

New Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment