Sunday, January 26, 2014

DIY 1st Birthday Props

     For whatever reason I haven't done as much of my own photography lately. The biggest reason being that there really is no good light source in the house and it is just TOO cold to go out with the kids. I have gone back and forth about whether I want to go into a studio for Froggie's 1 year old pictures. When Big Brother turned 1 we took him to get a birthday portrait done and I hated it and ended up doing my own session with him. I took a few pictures of Froggie the other day so that I could set up her invitations but they weren't what I was looking for as 1 year old pictures either. So Hubby watched the sleepy munchkins and I went to Walmart to get a few things (and a new fire extinguisher since Big Brother accidentally set ours off!) so that I could make some props.
     Here's a little of what I came up with.

balloons, chalkboard, streamers 

and a cupcake

Mmmm

Happy little Princess

     And what do you do with a bunch of balloons when you're done with them? Put them in your Pack n Play and let your 3 year old and almost 1 year old play in them! 

They had a blast

It took a lot to get them out of here!


No comments:

Post a Comment