Friday, May 3, 2013

Hoppy Friday!

    Let the weekend begin! The weather in our neck of the woods has been beautiful for the past few days and typically our luck would run out once the weekend arrived but this weekend is expected to be beautiful as well.
     It has become my Friday tradition to take pictures of Froggie to document her being another week older. Today she is 13 weeks old! Rather than her normal snapshot on the couch I decided to set up shop outside in the sun. I love her smiles and she even decided she wanted to show off her harness.


13 weeks old & showing off her harness.


     I FINALLY finished a legging! I altered the pattern a few times but was happy with my end product. The pattern was supposed to be for a 3-6 month old and it fit Froggie but seemed a little snug. I'll probably alter the pattern to make a larger size so that I can put them over the Velcro on her ankles so that she wont have to wear leggings that go clear to her diaper.

Rainbow legging!

No comments:

Post a Comment