Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sweet Saturday

     Today started off pretty slowly. I had taken for granted the value of a second set of hands while dealing with Froggie and Big Brother. Hubby took Big Brother when he woke up and dressed and entertained him while Froggie ate and fell back to sleep. Big Brother got to have breakfast with Hubby and I while Froggie slept and got the undivided attention of both of us at once, which rarely happens anymore.
     Once everyone was up and dressed we decided to hit up some yard sales. There weren't many today but we made out pretty well. At our first stop we picked up a set of Step2 chairs for $8 and a bag full of matchbox cars for Big Brother. At our next stop we got a Step2 lego table that matched the chairs PERFECTLY for $5 as well as a dress for Froggie and an old school Ninja Turtle.

Big Brother and our yard sale finds
  
     While Big Brother was supposed to be sleeping under the watchful eye of my mother, Hubby, Froggie and I went to run other errands. I got my new drivers license photo taken and it looks awful, though I think that's pretty standard for license photos. We stopped at Target and wandered the aisles for awhile, picked up some Starbucks and headed for home.
     We arrived to see my mother and Big Brother outside, needless to say he hadn't napped. We spent the rest of the evening outside in the beautiful weather we had today.

Froggie enjoying the warm weather.

Froggie and I hanging out.
Hubby and Big Brother working on the lawn mower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment