Saturday, May 11, 2013

Missing the sun

     It's Saturday, the weather has taken a turn for the wet and cold rather than warm and sunny so we're inside today. The kids are BOTH napping (I'm not sure how I got this lucky two weeks in a row) and I'm catching up on my own work.
     Froggie is 14 weeks old (as of yesterday) and we have been doing weekly "photo shoots" to document her growth. I had intended to stop taking weekly photos and start taking them monthly at some point but I'll continue with the weekly photos for now. Especially to document her time in the harness.
     Here are some pictures from our photo shoot earlier in the week and last nights 14 week shoot:

14 weeks old!

14 weeks old - trying to pull herself forward.

14 week old Froggie.

midweek mini photo shoot

How Froggie felt about her photo shoot.

Froggie talking to me.

Tiny bit of "tude" from Froggie.

     Well Froggie is up now and needs some attention. If I get some more kid-free moments I'll be turning this pile of goodies into some fun stuff.


Stay tuned to see what all this will become!

No comments:

Post a Comment