Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday Night Fun

     After work and a dress fitting appointment Big Brother and I made our way through the Starbucks drive-thru before making a pit stop at a couple stores. Today was just one of those days that define the "Terrible Two's". Big Brother was REALLY grumpy this morning about getting his sweatshirt on and carrying his cup and he and I just seemed to butt heads all day. When I was getting ready to leave work to head to my fitting he had woken up and he's always pretty grumpy right after nap or he's really clingy depending on the day. Today he just so happened to be grumpy...
     He was fairly well behaved and the seamstress was able to get through pinning up my dress after what they had done to it already didn't rectify its fit issues. He was excited to get some pumpkin bread and was really disappointed that we could only find girly Toms in his size. We headed into a local discount store and found a bunch of books and a couple toys (including a froggy pillow for Froggie!). Some things we'll put away for upcoming holidays and Hubby's schooling.
     After that we decided to grab dinner out before heading home. Froggie slept through 99% of dinner and seemed pretty comfy on the booth next to me!

Snuggly baby

     Before Froggie was born I made her a blanket on a knitting loom before I taught myself to crochet. I then made a blanket for Big Brother as I learned to crochet. I put a lot of time and effort into Froggie's blanket but I like the crochet blankets much better so I'm making Froggie a new blanket. I started tonight so we'll see how long it takes to finish!

blanket beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment