Friday, October 18, 2013

Picture Day

     Today was picture day at school... Big Brother is an old pro at picture day at this point but today was Froggie's FIRST picture day. I love our local consignment shops and hit them up earlier this week to find outfits for the kids. I decided to go with a similar color scheme for both kids and they ended up with turquoise shirts and grey/blue pants. Froggie even got her first bow!
     I'm not sure how their pictures will turn out. I was assured that Froggie did great and I'm sure that Big Brother did pretty well. Although, he's in the stage where he just tries a little too hard to smile. I did  snap some pictures of the kids throughout the day since it's not too often that they're "dressed up".

Froggie's outfit

Big Brother's outfit
Froggie again

My big kid

     Froggie was also given a new hat today! All of the baby's at school got pumpkin hats today that were hand made individually for each child! They're adorable and they took a class photo of all of them wearing their hats!



Pumpkin hat attempt 1

Pumpkin hat attempt 2

No comments:

Post a Comment