Wednesday, October 2, 2013

LBM Update

     The wonderful ladies at Poison Control called me at approximately 7:30pm to check on Addi. She reminded me that if she hadn't thrown up or shown any signs of belly pain that she was in the clear and the LBM wasn't poisonous (or she didn't actually ingest any of it.)!
     We were a single car family today since Hubby's car needed to be inspected. While we were waiting to pick up Hubby once I was done with work I took the kids to the zoo. It was in the 70's again and it was another beautiful day. They have been setting up for the zoo's Halloween festivities and some areas of the zoo are closed off for setting up but Big Brother and Froggie still had fun. We tried to snap a group picture and it turned out ok.
     Tomorrow is the day... we head in bright and early to have a set of x-rays done to determine whether Froggie's time in the Pavlick Harness remedied the issues with her hips! Wish us luck!

I'll take what I can get from them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment