Wednesday, October 16, 2013

We Survived

     Hubby had an event tonight so the kids and I stayed in and relaxed. It was rainy and dark so instead of staying up and playing after dinner we put on our jammies and made some pop corn. It was nice to spend time cuddling with the kids while we watching a movie in our jammies!
     Froggie fell asleep and so Big Brother and I got to spend some one on one time with him which doesn't happen too often. He got himself all ready for bed when the movie was over and got tucked in without a problem. He said goodnight to Hubby before he left but I was still expecting a fight at bed time.
     Froggie woke up and so then she and I got to spend some time together before Hubby got home. She played with her puppies and snuggled. I can't get enough of our snuggles.

Froggie and her doggies

     My favorite part of tonight though, was watching Froggie's face when Hubby walked in the door! It's funny what a minor deviation from the norm turns into... Also, today was our last day of car pooling!

Seeing daddy when he got home

No comments:

Post a Comment