Saturday, August 24, 2013

We Have Another Tooth!

     We started our afternoon out heading to my 10 year class reunion. We got there pretty close to the start and there were only a handful of people there but we had lunch and Big Brother got to run around and play with one of my former classmates' sons. They bonded over sharing their Cars but when they had to leave Big Brother started exclaiming "I wanna go home!". I have learned that when a 2 year old starts yelling that they want to go home, it's probably time to go home.
     Big Brother passed out before we hit the paved road from the park but didn't make it to his bed. He laid down and watched a movie for a bit instead while Froggie slept. Once Froggie was up and we'd gotten some stuff done at the house we headed out and about to check out some things. After Big Brother decided to yell at me because I was quoting the movie Cars and apparently only the characters are allowed to say those things!

No, you can't say that!

     The kids fell back to sleep in the car so Hubby stayed with them while I ran into a couple stores looking for toys. It's funny how, once you have kids you go on hunts for the toys they like. We're currently seeking out Disney Cars and Planes for Big Brother and Disney Princess babies for Froggie (as well as whatever else she may like).
     Once the kids were awake we went to another store to look for a shirt, vest and tie to go with Big Brother's tux for my sister-in-law's wedding. We found him a shirt but no luck on the vest and tie so we'll have to order one. We did pick up an plane and I got some things to be crafty and make some head bands  and Big Brother got some stickers.
     We got home and had dinner and sent Big Brother to bed. I struggle to figure out how he sleeps in his bed when he insists on taking all of his cars with him. I feel the need to mention that he only takes his "eyeball cars" (Disney Cars characters and 2 Planes characters) to bed with him and he gets really upset if you even suggest that they "sleep" someplace else. He even makes me tuck them all in before I leave the room!

Big Brother and his "garage"

     I figured I'd check on Froggie's upper tooth since she had her run in with my knee earlier in the week. I'll have to check to make sure her gums don't swell back over but...
     Froggie has a 3rd tooth!

My pretty little Froggie

Check out that tooth!

Cutting teeth is tough work!

No comments:

Post a Comment