Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Little Love

     It's been rainy again (boo), so last night we popped a bunch of popcorn and set up an impromptu movie theater in our room to watch The Princess and the Frog. This is in preparation for our possible attempt at taking Big Brother to his first movie in a few weeks once the novelty and initial rush of the new Planes movie wears off. It went over pretty well and he was able to sit still and eat popcorn and watch the movie until the popcorn ran out. Hubby and I decided that we just can't run out of popcorn and we'll be fine.
     It stormed pretty badly last night and woke Froggie and I up. We were able to go back to sleep pretty quickly after I sent Hubby to unplug computers and cover things on the porch. 
   
How Froggie feels about the rain

     Today went by pretty quickly but I was pretty disappointed at the end of the day when I realized I had gone through the entire day believing it was Wednesday instead of Tuesday! I guess I'm just really excited for our day out on Friday!
     On a Froggie related note, she is getting SO much better at sitting up on her own and can now lean forward onto her belly if she's tired of sitting as well. She moves herself around on the floor pretty well too, I'm not really sure how she does it so well - but it looks like she's swimming on the floor when she does it!



     I can't believe Froggie is getting SO big! She tried her sippy cup today too! She only drank about 1/2oz but she did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment