Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sweet Treats

     As we left for our walk tonight Hubby grabbed some spare change and we headed into town for dessert first! We did a little over 2 miles so I'm ok with the little bit of ice cream we got. Froggie has gotten pretty bossy about wanting to eat when everyone else has food and I was getting sad looks from Froggie while we were eating out ice cream so we got her a baby cone. (Yes I know that baby's aren't supposed to have dairy and whatever reasons there are for not giving kids ice cream, etc. but I figure if they're pushing yogurt for babies ice cream is not that much different and for 43 cents Froggie could have a few licks of ice cream).

Big Brother with his chocolate mint ice cream

Mom where's my ice cream?

I actually get some?

It's cold!

I want more!

I can do this myself!

Please don't take it away

Mint chocolate ice cream face

Can I have that?

Vanilla ice cream face

No comments:

Post a Comment