Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hip Hop 5k Revisited


     The countdown to the FIRST EVER Hip Hop 5k is winding down. It is in Easton, MA on August 24th (that's just 18 days away!) and proceeds go to the International Hip Dysplasia Institute and Boston Children's Hospital.
     If you're too far away to participate please consider donating or assisting in spreading the Hip Hop 5K around the nation! I'm working on bringing one to our home town because I believe that no child (or adult) should have to endure surgery for a condition that can be screened for at birth and treated with non-invasive measures.
     If you would like more information about heading up a 5K, would like to talk with me about working together on heading one up in my home town please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment