Thursday, August 15, 2013

Feeling Crafty

     Because I'm super excited about tomorrow and our outing I decided to get a little crafty.
     We'll be heading to Pittsburgh for the day to explore the Children's Museum and then head to a Pirates game. It will be a long day but I'm hoping it will also be lots of fun. Big Brother, Hubby and I all have Pirates gear to wear and Froggie has some hand-me-down onesies/rompers but I decided she needed something she could wear pants with just incase it's chilly since it's a night game and PNC Park is right on the river. One of our dogs decided to jump on me while I was outlining the shirt and smudged the paint so I'm planning to ad a bow. I was also going to write something on the back but I don't know if it would be possible since the front needs to dry before I can do anything on the back.




     Big Brother decided to be crafty tonight too. He wanted to make a handprint bear. Something I'd done with my kids at school today. So we made a bear and brought out his art box and opened his new scissors. I think he found a new favorite thing to do and the poor kid cried when he had to pack up his art supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment