Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mid-week Blues

     I'm starting to feel a little run down and know it's just because it's mid-week. I even tried telling my boss today that tomorrow is Friday! In the hectic life I live I tried to become a little more organized today.
     I updated my planner and compiled my Facebook events, phone events and random stuff floating around in my head. I also registered Hubby and I for our August 5k. It turns out that the race we wanted to do is on a Saturday when he has to work in the morning so we're doing a different race than planned. It's nice to be registered! The day of the race is also the last night that Froggie has to wear her harness to sleep in!
     Off to bed for another day. Tomorrow is a special day for our family - more to come on that later though!
   
Froggie coping with the mid-week blues

No comments:

Post a Comment