Monday, July 8, 2013

Let the Countdown Begin

     Today is Monday and that means that in just 4 days (counting today) Froggie will be re-evaluated. She goes in Thursday morning to have an x-ray done to see where her hips are at. I'm trying not to go into this appointment expecting it to be our last. Especially since I know it wont be.
     Even if Froggie's hips have improved it's not likely that they will just say ok, you don't have to wear the harness at all anymore. Sometimes kids move to just wearing the harness at night once their hips are in a good position. If she can be harness free after this appointment she will most likely have to return for follow up visits once she begins to crawl and walk to ensure that everything is still in place.
     The other option available to us is continued treatment. I'm not sure what that would look like as there are a variety of options. Froggie would probably not continue to use the harness once she begins to roll over because he doctor does not feel it's as effective as they get strong enough to manipulate themselves around the harness.

     Anyway, here's your daily dose of Froggie. I promised myself that I would never be one of those parents to put crazy ponytails in their kids hair but it's getting pretty long into her face so I bought those tiny hair bands last night...

Teeth AND a ponytail... what happened to my baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment