Saturday, July 20, 2013

New Earrings

     If you read the post about a month ago you know that Froggie got her ears pierced. Thursday was the 4 week mark and we headed back in to where we got them done to have them check her ears and exchange our deformed earring. She wasn't a fan of having them taken out and changed but overall her ears looked great; which I was a little surprised about since her earring was so damaged.
     The piercing place was amazing and they replaced her damaged earring with little hassle. I also picked up a second pair of piercing earrings for Froggie (since they're the only ones I can find with locking backs). They are adorable little flowers with multi colored stones, and I don;t have to worry about them falling out because they's covered in resin!

Froggie's new earrings

How she still sleeps, even harness-free

     Friday was a fun day at school. Big Brother got to go swimming and Froggie got to sit in a walker and play with some toys. I was a little hesitant to let my co-worker put her in it but it didn't seem to position her hips awkwardly or put more strain on her hips than sitting her on my lap or the floor would have. She had a lot of fun playing while I fed one of her "friends" but seemed equally glad to get out and nurse.

Fun at school

No comments:

Post a Comment