Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Where Does the Time Go?

     Time... Where does it go? My babies aren't "babies" anymore and I'm not sure when that actually happened. Check out these pictures of Big Brother holding Froggie. Most of them were from before she had her harness and he really didn't ask to hold her much once she got it (until recently when he rediscovered his interest in holding her). Time is also flying in the harness. Thursday are her x-rays and clinical check so we will know what our next step is by Thursday afternoon.

February 1, 2013


February 2013

February 2013

April 20, 2013

July 9, 2013

     Pretty crazy right? I can't believe how big they both are getting! I am pretty impressed though at how much Big Brother still loves Froggie. I have been warned that in a few years I may not be as lucky. Froggie has also taken to chewing on EVERYTHING! Check out this cute picture of her gnawing on her Frog Wubbanub.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment