Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tomorrow's The Day!

     Well tomorrow morning I will be dropping off Big Brother and taking Froggie to her appointment. When we get there we'll go back for an X-ray. This will determine whether or not Froggie needs continued treatment and what (if any) treatment that may mean. I will also be asking about Froggie's new habit of twisting her legs.
     I'm pretty anxious about our appointment; especially since the last time we went in for an X-ray I thought it would be the end of our journey with Hip Dysplasia. It obviously was not and was the start of this blog and a lot of the things I have brewing in the back of my mind.
     I'm holding out hope for tomorrow though and packing pants/shorts for Froggie. I'm hoping she can go to just wearing the harness at night or not needing it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment