Monday, July 29, 2013

On to the Next One

     Have I mentioned lately that I'm OVER rain? I feel like we'll start floating away soon if the rain doesn't hold off! At least the next few days are supposed to be dry (as of right now anyway). It looked like it was going to rain ALL day and it did for awhile but after dinner the sky looked blue and promising.



     Did I mention that I got new shoes today? So, of course, we headed out to do our loop to finish our distance for the Let 'Em Know 5K for FragileX. Froggie was a little upset for awhile and ended up being carried for a bit. She  ended up falling asleep on Big Brother shortly after our ice cream stop. I'm amazed that she wasn't covered in ice cream when we got home!
     It started to drizzle sporadically on our way back and Hubby and I were a little fearful that we  would have to sprint home in the rain. Now that this 5K is in the books we'll be working on the next one (scheduled for 8/11).

No comments:

Post a Comment