Sunday, September 22, 2013

Here We Go Steelers!

     I'm posting a little early today because I want to be able to watch the game this evening without worrying that I haven't done a post. Posting has become a part of my daily routine and I at least start a post every day (though on really busy days they don't seem to ever get published). This started as a means of coping with Froggie's diagnosis and has stuck as something I need to do daily.
     Anyway... I would like to say that the ENTIRE family is decked out in Steelers gear for today! Hubby, who honestly is more of a fantasy football fan than a fan of any particular team, has told me since day one that he's a Bills fan. This bothers me because A.) he watches more Steelers games than any other team and B.) the Bills black out Steelers games all the time because of where we live so I just dislike them. However, Hubby must be growing fond of the black and gold (or got sick of being the only one in the house in different colors) because he put on the only Steelers shirt he owns. Granted it is from the Steelers 5K and not REALLY a football shirt but it does say "Steelers" on it and it's the right colors!

Froggie and Hubby in their Gear

     One a Froggie related note - she's doing more standing! We brought up an old toy of Big Brother's last night that is a table for kids to stand an play at. She tried really hard to pull herself up on it and almost toppled it over so Hubby held it while she played. She had a lot of fun and I'm sure will be getting into more stuff very soon!

Almost pulled over the table

Happy Froggie

Really getting the hang of playing

No comments:

Post a Comment