Sunday, September 8, 2013

Are You Ready for Some Football?

     It's that time again... that's right, football season is back in full swing!
     This is Froggie's first football season since she and I were still in the hospital to watch last seasons Super Bowl. I'm sure that at 3 days old she got a lot out of that one football game anyway...
     With the exception of Hubby, we are a house of Steeler fans so the kids and I geared up in our football finest and waited for the game to start. I raced the kickoff to finish Froggie's tutu and I even messed around with glitter. (If you know me you know that I LOATH all things glitter! I blame working Christmas holidays at craft stores...)

Tutu in progress

     At half time during the Steelers game we took Froggie outside to do a mini photo shoot and then came back in and watched the rest of the game. Big Brother woke up from his nap during the second half of the game and snuggled with Hubby for a bit. After the game I took some more pictures of the kids while Big Brother was antsy to run around.
     After I tortured my kids with my camera we let them play outside. Hubby pushed Froggie in the swing while I let Big Brother ride his bike around. He then decided he wanted to run around in the field up the road so we ditched his bike and walked back up the street so he could run around a little more. We headed in and prepped dinner and ended our weekend with breakfast for dinner! Froggie has spent some time "contained" with her toys in the Pack and Play so that she can't eat everything she finds on the floor (I can't tell you how many times a day we take Big Brother's cars away from her). She's gotten  really good at pulling herself on the side and peeking around the room at what everyone else is doing.
     So here are today's pictures:

Even football's littlest fans need to have game day snacks

Football photo shoot 1

Football photo shoot 2

Football photo shoot 3

Football photo shoot 4

Football photo shoot 5

Football photo shoot 6

Football photo shoot 7

Football photo shoot 8

Football photo shoot 9

Check out those teeth!

checking out the great outdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment