Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Sunday

Bring on the Big Game!

     Last year Froggie and I watched the Super Bowl by ourselves in the comfort of my hospital room. It wasn't quite as fun as typical given the fact that I was recovering from my C-section and had no yummy snacks.
     Today has been deemed "junk food day" in our house and we made our own little pizzas for dinner along with a variety of other snacks (wings, jalapeño poppers, mozzarella sticks, etc.). We even topped off dinner with football cupcakes!

Making his own dinner

Having fun making his own dinner

adding toppings

Yummy pizza

Mmmmm

Football cupcakes!

     It's half time and they commercials haven't been anything too exciting (I did like the back up assist commercial with the dad saving from getting hurt his son over and over, though I don't remember which car company that was for) and we're cheering for the Broncos but that doesn't seem to be going very well. Here's to hoping that the second half goes in our favor (I'm a Steelers fan though so I'm not going to be too upset if the Seahawks win).

Froggie found a new seat

She kept climbing up here to watch the game

She finally fell asleep and I worked on a new project.

     Obviously the Bronco's did not win but it was fun anyway. Big Brother went to bed after half time and Froggie fell asleep shortly after. I really liked the half time show but think it may have been stronger without the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bruno Mars was doing fine on his own. Since everyone else is either tired or already asleep I suppose it's time to call it a night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment