Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November Challenge: Day 23

     Today I am thankful that my children are as appreciative of music (and musical instruments) as Hubby and I are. This morning we went to our local high school where the jazz band was playing during an arts fair. Big Brother was so enthralled we had to stay until they were done with their set. It was nice to see how he enjoyed listening to songs I had played in jazz band myself more than 10 years ago. He has also been very interested in playing with my stack of instruments and does surprisingly well with my trumpet!
     Froggie seemed to enjoy the band too and took the opportunity to nap while they played. Let me tell you it takes a lot to be able to nap while a bunch of kids on stage are playing into the sound system!

No comments:

Post a Comment