Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Meet Zippy

     This is Zippy, our Elf on the Shelf. He came to us last year and made his return appearance on December 1st by bringing a note with a book and movie about scout elves. Big Brother was instructed to introduce Zippy and Froggie (which he still hasn't done). On day 2, Zippy made his way into our Christmas tree and held onto a candy cane for Big Brother but we weren't home long enough during his waking hours to find him so on day 3 (today) he was still waiting. Big Brother got his candy cane after dinner and Zippy is now off on a new adventure.

December 1st

December 2nd and 3rd


*** I'm going on "vacation" for a few days. I may publish a few entries but it's difficult for me to post to Facebook from my phone. So, all of you who get to the blog through the links I post on Facebook and Pinterest, keep an eye on the blog (sign up to follow it and check back daily). Otherwise, I'll refine and post links when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment